Although many Goring Kerr metal detectors look the same they all have their own requirements. Many maintenance departments will use different model manuals in an attempt to setup their Goring Kerr metal detector for optimum sensitivity. What usually happens is that the operator struggles with how to adjust the unit and often settles for less than top sensitivity. This outcome will keep your line running but won’t protect you.
Goring Kerr Manuals
Make sure you have the correct manual for the model metal detector you have. The cost is significantly less than the cost to setup the machine or worse the cost of a product recall.
7 benefits for using the right manual
- Correct installation requirements
- Proper user setup instructions
- Identify correct product setup procedure
- Repair and part number identification
- Reject timing setup
- Reject confirmation testing procedure
- Electrical wiring connections
You can now purchase the correct manual for your Goring Kerr metal detector.